Saturday October 19, 2019 – Michigan State University, East Lansing
This conference is geared to all neurodiagnostic technologists including students, those preparing for board exams, and experienced professionals seeking credits for re-certification. Join us for this unique opportunity to learn new techniques, skills, and network with others. A complimentary continental breakfast and lunch is provided to all attendees.
- 8:00 am – 8:45 am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 am – 5:00 pm – Conference
ACE credits will be applied for this program through ASET – The Neurodiagnostic Society
(Click on the Registration, Program Agenda, Location, and Lodging tabs below for additional information).
- Online via PayPal: Choose option (member, student, non-member, etc), enter name & credentials, then Add to Cart.
- Select PayPal Checkout to login to your PayPal account.
- Select Checkout (Pay without a PayPal account) to submit payment via credit card without a PayPal account.
- Mail-In Registration – Mail to the address listed on form along with check/money order (registrations without payment not accepted)
- Registration deadline is Oct 16, 2019 ($10 late fee Oct 17-19, including pay-at-door).
- $65 – New/Renewing Member – select if you’ve either been a member in the past or joining for the first time ($45 conference registration plus $20 annual membership).
- $45 – 2019 Member – select if membership fee already paid for 2019.
- $20 – Student Member – select if currently enrolled in allied health program (student ID required at check-in).
- $60 – Non Member – select to attend conference without membership benefits.
The MSET annual membership (Jan-Dec) fee is just $20 and supports furthering our mission of providing affordable continuing education opportunities within the State of Michigan. Members receive discounted registration fee ($45 vs $60) to both spring and fall meetings and enjoy a unique opportunity to network with other neurodiagnostic specialists.
Cancellation requests submitted within three (3) days of conference date will be granted. Email request to email@example.com.
MSU Radiology Building
846 Service Rd
East Lansing, MI 48824
Please support our sponsors by considering them for your neurodiagnostic equipment and supply needs.