Saturday May 4, 2019
Mark your calendars for the MSET Spring Conference to be held at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit on Saturday May 4, 2019. This conference is geared to all neurodiagnostic technologists including students, those preparing for board exams, and experienced professionals seeking credits for recertification. Join us for this unique opportunity to learn new techniques, skills, and network with others. A complimentary continental breakfast and lunch is provided to all attendees.
- 8:00 am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 am – Conference Begins
ACE credits will be applied for this program through ASET – The Neurodiagnostic Society
(Click on the Registration, Program Agenda, Location, and Lodging tabs below for additional information).
- Online via PayPal: Choose option (member, student, non-member, etc), enter name & credentials, then Add to Cart.
- Select PayPal Checkout to login to your PayPal account.
- Select Checkout (Pay without a PayPal account) to submit payment via credit card without a PayPal account.
- Mail-In Registration – Mail to the address listed on form along with check/money order (registrations without payment not accepted)
- Registration deadline is May 1, 2019 ($10 late fee May 2-4, including pay-at-door).
- $65 – New/Renewing Member – select if you’ve either been a member in the past or joining for the first time ($45 conference registration plus $20 annual membership).
- $45 – 2019 Member – select if membership fee already paid for 2019.
- $20 – Student Member – select if currently enrolled in allied health program (student ID required at check-in).
- $60 – Non Member – select to attend conference without membership benefits.
Cancellation requests submitted within three (3) days of conference date will be granted. Send request to email@example.com.
Lodging options to be determined…
Please support our sponsors by considering them for your neurodiagnostic equipment and supply needs.