Mark your calendars for the MSET Annual Fall Conference to be held at Henry Ford Hospital in West Bloomfield on Saturday October 21, 2017. This conference is geared to all neurodiagnostic technologists including students, those preparing for board exams, and experienced professionals seeking credits for recertification. Join us for this unique opportunity to learn new techniques, skills, and network with others. A complimentary continental breakfast and lunch is provided to all attendees.
6 ACE credits have been awarded for this program through ASET – The Neurodiagnostic Society
Click on the Registration, Program Agenda, Parking, and Lodging tabs below for additional information.
- Online via PayPal: Choose option (member, student, non-member, etc), enter name & credentials, then Add to Cart.
- Select PayPal Checkout to login to your PayPal account.
- Select Checkout (Pay without a PayPal account) to submit payment via credit card without a PayPal account.
- Mail-In Registration – Mail to the address listed on form along with check/money order (registrations without payment not accepted)
- Registration deadline is Oct 17, 2017 ($10 late fee Oct 18-Oct 21, including pay at door).
- $65 – New/Renewing Member ($45 conference registration plus $20 annual membership)
- $45 – Current Year Member (membership fee paid earlier this year)
- $20 – Student Member (currently enrolled in allied health program)
- $60 – Non Member
The MSET annual membership (Jan-Dec) fee is just $20 and supports furthering our mission of providing affordable continuing education opportunities within the State of Michigan. Members receive discounted registration fee ($45 vs $60) to both spring and fall meetings and enjoy a unique opportunity to network with other neurodiagnostic specialists.
- Select New/Renewing ($65 = $20 annual fee + $45 registration) if you’ve either been a member in the past or joining for the first time.
- Select Current Member if you’ve already paid dues for current year.
- Select Nonmember ($60) to attend conference without membership benefits.
Cancellation requests submitted within three (3) days of conference date will be granted. Send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration & Continental Breakfast
Case Presentation – Seizures
Andrew Zillgitt, DO – Medical Director Adult EMU Henry Ford Health System
Special Considerations for Women with Epilepsy
Marianna Spanaki-Varelas, MD, PhD, MS – Medical Director, Henry Ford Epilepsy Program
Break – Vendor Display
Epileptic Encephalopathies of Childhood
Jules Constantinou, MD – Medical Director Pediatric EMU Henry Ford Health System
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring in Neurosurgery Cases: Cortical Mapping During Craniotomy Surgery
Ryan Mandziara, MS, CNIM – Henry Ford Health System
Lunch & Annual MSET Business Meeting
Safety Assessment of Seizures: A Nurse’s Response
Pamela McKenney, RN, BSN – Henry Ford Health System
Q & A Session and Technical Tips with Expert Panel of EEG Technologists
Mandy LaForest, R. EEG T, Mott Children’s Hospital; Brandon Kilpela, R. EEG T, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak; Karin Halsey, R. EEG T, DMC Children’s Hospital; Kim Schaefer, R. EEG T, St. John Providence Hospital; Tania Allen, R. EEG T, Henry Ford Health System; Kerri Wright, R. EEG T, Henry Ford Health System; Brian Galdis, R. EEG T, CLTM, Spectrum Health System
Cranial Nerve Neuromonitoring
James Watt, CNIM, BS, R. EP T. – Comprehensive Neuro Monitoring
Quality Assessment of EEG and Continuous EEG Monitoring (cEEG)
Brian Galdis, R. EEG T, CLTM – Spectrum Health
6 ASET-CEUs have been awarded for this program through ASET – The Neurodiagnostic Society.
[btn text=”Program Handouts” link=”http://msetinfo.org/?p=2676″ tcolor=”#ffffff” bcolor=”#1e73be” thovercolor=”#0066bf” icon=”icon-print” target=”true”]
Henry Ford Hospital
6777 W. Maple Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48322